Before and After Losing Weight

Before and After Losing Weight

Before and After Losing Weight,mesothelioma,mesothelioma patient,drug reahb, student loan, student loan consolidation, insurence,health insurance,car insurance,beauty schools,lawyers,Beauty Tips, Healt Tips, Tutorial,Car,Computer Tips, Software,car accident lawyer

I’ve been asked to post my before and after photos. So here they are in all of their glory. If you haven’t guessed, the picture on the left is before I lost the weight. It was taken late May 2006, several months after the birth of my second daughter. I weighed approximately 200 pounds. It was a challenge to find a “before” picture because I hardly took any. I’m a visual person and I hated the way I looked and felt so I purposely avoided being in pictures. The image on the right was taken during the 2007 holiday season. I now weigh 123 pounds. Yup, that’s a 77 pound weight loss! For me, it was difficult to lose weight while I breastfed my babies. I know, most women lose weight while breastfeeding. NOT ME. It wasn’t until after I weened my 2nd child, that I started my weight loss.I can’t tell you how much better I feel. My weight loss was the best gift I could have given myself and my family!

Loading...