My Neighbour’s Daughter

My Neighbour’s Daughter

Desi Indian Girl Pictures

Hi friends, I’m Ramani Rajan from Chennai – Anna Nagar. I stay in a bachelor room for rent. I work in a MNC in Nungambakkam. During evening times, my neighbours daughter – Kalaivani, the girl next door, comes to my room and we both became very good thick friends. There are no words to say you know, i really like her very much and she is very close to me. When i took out my camera to take a photo, she felt very shy and atlast after so many requests i made she agreed to take her photographed, but with one condition, Her face should not be seen. Wow, that was really which i didnt expect, now i got a chance to take picture of her sweet young little grown up bo-obs inside her chudidhar.

Tags: Funny Pictures, Pakistani Girls Pictures Indian Teen Girls, Sports Celebrities Pictures, Hollywood Celebrities, Bollywood Celebrities, Katrina Kaif, South Indian Actress, Hot Teen Models
Loading...