Anaconda eating a Dog

Anaconda eating a Dog

We all know that the dreaded anaconda can be very fierce. They have been known cases of human casualties due to attacks by these giant snakes.

Here where I live, there are some parks that have anacondas in captivity. Two years ago (how time flies!), I published some pictures of an anaconda that I took. I promise that the next time you visit the park, I’ll take some pictures with the anaconda.

Although it is known that anacondas can eat large prey, may prefer that they are not, because it is easier to digest: D

The following images show a fierce anaconda devouring a puppy.

I can not help me a cruel question: Why does the dog removed from the mouth of the serpent, if he was dead?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




Loading...