Shilpa Shetty with second Yoga DVD

Shilpa Shetty with second Yoga DVD

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj7IzaNNSNKkjvc1hM_6ofqoVkLO6EwFHE2eYtS2M0-8jGI3hw_8hJan_9OHT531Gm0YnWrbhc9LzH_LHkifzrFJo7rXO_vLP5lGNfx0FhF5Wy5jjxTk8U2_bMrJN5S7dIxoIhqqL4nPtaq/s1600/Shilpa-Shetty-hot.jpg
One of the bottest bollywood women, Shilpa Shetty will be coming up with another fitness video. The original Yoga video was quite a rage and did better business than Bipasha Basu and Lara Dutta's DVDS. Shilpa says ""It isn't a yoga video like the first one. I can't reveal the concept. I'd rather keep it close to my heart until things work out."

As for her other plans, she says, ""I want to produce films with directors who are on the same page as me. That is definitely happening this year. My health clinic in Khar has also been completely re-done. Now you know why I like being called an active housewife."

Loading...